Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Holidays

I have to say that this Christmas was, by far, the best Christmas I've had in years.  Everyone came to our house this year and what an honor and what a blast it was!  For the record, I loved each member of Mike's family from the moment I met them.  They are one of the warmest and funniest families I know.  But this year was different from the past two holidays I've spent with them...it was the best!  For the first time, I felt like I was 100% a part of this family and I have to say I have the best siblings ever.  Here are some of the pictures of our fun-filled holiday together.  Enjoy!

While I was building a fire, Joe was prepping the turkey.

Then came the present opening!
Always good for a laugh! :)
My first little blue box! LOVE! 
SHMILY: See How Much I Love You. <3                                      
                                      
Viktor and Rolf.
Mike did such a great job!
 On to the cooking!  And everyone brought their A-Game for this meal!
Making my mom's stuffing.
How great does Joe's turkey look?!
The whole family! :)
And a great portion of holiday entertainment was brought to us by the Original Nintendo.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with the ones you love!  I wish you all a Happy New Year!










1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love everything about this Tara! Great re-cap! I have to say, I think my fav. pic is of Joe playing Nintendo - that crazy kid - he's been telling lots of funny stories about that!

    ReplyDelete