Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Little Tea Party Inspiration

So I was going through some of our photos from Christmas, and I had taken pictures of our plates that we used for dinner.  At some point last year I fell in love with the idea of tea parties - I just love the dresses, the hats, and most of all, I love the the different teacups.  I got this great idea to start buying up fantastic mix-matched plates at any and every thrift or antique store I came across. Since our wedding will be outdoors and I want it to have this classic, country feel to it, I fell in love with the idea of every person having a different plate that I've handpicked. The extra bonus is I can use them for dinner parties, etc. to give some character to the table setting.  So here are just a few of the plates I've had the luck of finding!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment