Sunday, October 16, 2011

Obsessed with Pinterest

I don't have much to report on the planning front and Mike and I have both been incredibly busy with work.  But I did want to share my latest addiction with you guys!  Our photographer told me about her love for the website pinterest.com and I have been suckered in BIG time.  It's great for organizing ideas, recipes, etc. and has become a huge help with wedding stuff.
So if you go to pinterest.com/taraon you can see all of my boards, just click on one of them and you'll be able to see the images I've pinned.  This way you guys can see some of the ideas that we'll adding to our day, flowers I'm thinking of using, hairstyles I'm thinking of, and even some of the dresses that I'm considering when I start shopping next month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment