Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Puerto Vallarta

I've definitely fallen behind on my blog duties and this one is way over due!  Mike and I recently had the honor of shooting a wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and it was absolutely beautiful!  The bride and groom were so kind and we had a blast working with them.  We had some extra time to stay in Puerto Vallarta and it was one of the most relaxing experiences of my life!  I've always dreamed of an ocean side vacation like this and the trip totally lived up to my expectations.  We stayed at Garza Blanca Resort and I absolutely recommend this resort!  The people were so nice, the nachos were to die for, and the view wasn't too bad either.  Mike and I only left the resort for the wedding ceremony, the rest of the time we took it easy by the pool.  And I finally got to finish the book, The Help, which stole my heart, totally obsessed and if you haven't read it yet, you absolutely need to!  There's not much to share from the trip other than we drank, we ate, we were totally lazy in the sun, and we had a blast!  Here are some photos from our trip!


Mike and I realized on our way to the airport that this is the first time we've ever flown together.  We were a great team navigating the airports and customs!

The first thing we did after we got to the room was change into our suits and head to the pool!

Mike enjoying a margarita.

Since we had an all-inclusive deal we got this sweet bracelets to wear during our stay.

Seriously the best pina colada of my life! Yum!

Enjoying the pool.

Not a bad view!

I was totally obsessed with all of the beautiful plants!




I was even more obsessed with the landscape.  This was the view on the other side of the resort and I've never seen anything like it before this trip.


Our first night out at the restaurant.


This restaurant was absolutely delicious!

Our breakfast we had for room service, everything was so pretty.

Mike hanging at the pool.

I was obsessed with this book, I couldn't tear myself away!

Second date night at the restaurant.


The best sunset while we were there!





More of the view on the other side of the resort.

Pool Heaven!

Our last date night.


We had a great time and I miss that beach and sun every single day.  It's on the top of my list to do another beach vacation sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment